dis
archives
recently
|
dis
archives
recently
|
integ
profile
JiaMinmama 301191 fhps, rvhs, hci 1b2b3a4a 08S6V og25! APOLLO :D rvgg[swallowkfmynah] rvsc[discocentral] justmylucklah mama-ly. hugs&loveseveryone :D axe-dee xD wishlist
live life to the maxface the world with courage, grit and a smile :D tagboard
affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D: http://08s6vee.blogspot.com all you need to know. besides,theworldislinked:D onelinkleadstoanother :D Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Web Counter |
rate
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Hello you.I can't imagine that there are people still reading this (rather) abandoned waste of internet space. But thank you for coming. Really. Thank you. Shows you care *smiles* (or maybe you just have nothing better to do) mmmmmmmm. It's been a long week, and next wk's going to be even longer. But we'll pull through this right? *echoes right...* Studies, CCA and muchmuch more. (: Some nights I feel like breaking down. Suffering from a lost of direction. Simply doing up proposals minutes tutorials from start of the day to the end of the day to the start of the next day. What am I doing :X chongjinlong told me once, to yi bu yi bu lai (something in chinese which means tt, i can't rmb shitzor) with everything i do. When will we yi bu yi bu lai until? Sometimes the thought of the future makes you rly exhausted. Despondent (oooh a SAT word). You kind of alr know what the future has in stall for you. So much so that it becomes, strangely, uninteresting. I miss my old friends. I marvel at some of my friends' ability to keep in contact with all (if not most) of their friends back in primary school and secondary school. I met HuiYong + Jiamin(Chan, haha) on the bus while I was going to westmall with Shionyee after formals the other day (: I miss them alot ((: Time comes and goes. Cherish, jiamin, cherish. and press on. |